Friday, August 15, 2008

The Extraordinary, Scary To Some... TOILET!

Xander wanted to see a pic of the toilet in our hotel room.
I bet this is the fanciest toilet you've ever seen!

These are the confusing controls...


Ok, Xander, I hope you can figure it out!

2 comments:

Pollywog said...

Look, even THE TOILET is poop free! Man, I'm about ready to move to Japan!! ;)

abbie said...

like you'd take a photo of poop. well, unless it was Kawaii Poop, like "Unko-chan!" (a japanese "cute" character that is POOP! actually, there are a few different kawaii brands that have a poop design. i love it!)

that toilet is out of control. i wouldn't know how to use it either! does it play music? i've heard of restrooms in japan playing music while you're using the toilet, to make the experience more pleasant for everyone in the restroom! ^___~